Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nicole by OPI Special K Collection 2014 Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! I have a cool collaboration to share with you today. Nicole by OPI and Special K have teamed up to create these three shades that I have to share this morning. Let me show you the shades and then I'll tell you how you can get them for yourself!

Challenge Red-y is a bright red creme. It had a pretty good formula and was opaque in two coats.


Live in the Momentum is a medium royal blue creme. Again, the formula was good and I used two coats.


My Sol Shines Brighter is a lovely coral creme and my favorite of the three. This was a little sheerer than the rest, although two coats was still good for me.


So now you want to know how you can snag these for yourselves, right? If you want the red polish, you need to collect and redeem three separate codes from select Special K products. If you want the blue and coral polishes, you need to collect five codes. All of the terms and instructions can be found here on Special K's website. Also, in case you need a recommendation, the Fruit and Yogurt cereal is delicious!!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Great colors, love your perfect swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors, Chelsea! definitely, will buy some of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shades! Wish I could get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the colors do not look too unique they're very pretty nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with that blue shade, too bad we don't have this in Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effectual approach! This is superior type of content along useful sharing information to measure experience at all.
    Sherlock Holmes Coat at  fitjackets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiddat Se Chaha Hai JiseUski Mohabbat Ki Tamanna Ki HaiAe Kaash Har Lamhe Pe Koi Aameen KaheKyunki Har Saans Ne Use Paane Ki Dua Ki Hai satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.