Monday, April 14, 2014

Cirque Heritage Collection Swatches/Review

Happy Monday everyone! I have some gorgeous holographic polishes from Cirque to share with you today to brighten up the beginning of your week! The Heritage collection is a seven piece collection of stunning holographic polishes.

Sky Woman is a periwinkle blue with a strong holographic effect. The pigmentation on this one is insane; I used two coats here but you could probably get away with one!


Panacea is a chartreuse green holographic polish. The formula on this one was a little thinner and definitely needs at least two coats for opacity.


Xochitl is a vivid shade of orchid with a super strong holographic effect. This is two coats. I love this one!


Cerrillos is my absolute favorite! I'm such a sucker for turquoise and this one is totally awesome. Two easy coats here.


Powwow is a vivid magenta holographic polish. Two coats here with a great formula.


Sani is a silver holographic. This isn't the strongest silver holo I've ever seen, but it is really pretty and has a great formula.


Luminous Owl is a fabulous warm coral holographic. I loveeeee coral! Coral and turquoise are my very favorite colors and this collection has both! I used two coats of polish here.


The Heritage collection is available now on Cirque's website and at these select retailers. Go grab yourself at least one of these; the colors are so unique and the formulas are awesome! Which is your favorite? Mine is a tie between Cerrillos and Luminous Owl... betcha didn't see that coming! ;)

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. nice shades :)) the purple one is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are lovely! I love holographic polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! You're making me want to have them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous! My two favorites are Sky Woman and Xochitl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection & swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luminous Owl is INCREDIBLE! I really love how unique Panacea is, too - probably not the most flattering of shades, but I love its vibrancy! Thanks for your beautiful swatches; I'm definitely going to have to buy a few of these now. (So maybe not 'thank you'. Your swatches are a terrible influence on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar Zeher vekh ke pita ta ki pita,
    ishq soch ke kita te ki kita,
    dil de ke je dil len di umeed rakhi,
    eho jeha pyar kita te ki kita! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.