Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springtime Floral Gradient Stamping Nail Art

Good morning everyone! I finally had the desire to do some nail art recently and once I sat down to do it, I actually had a really hard time deciding on what exactly to do. It sure helps to have the book around to thumb through for inspiration! I decided on a neutral base with pink/purple gradient stamping and a floral pattern.


The base I chose is OPI My Vampire is Buff, one of my most favorite neutrals. I used Zoya Reagan, OPI Antibleak, and OPI Miss You-niverse to create a stamping gradient by painting a line of each shade and dragging the scraper across the stamping plate in the same direction as I painted the lines. I'm usually not into flowers and floral patterns but I really love this! How do you feel about florals? Fun or granny-style?

9 comments:

  1. Everything about this mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Perfect for Spring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!
    I've been having a tough time at uni too, it's seriously been crazy Anyways, looking great! Check this also NailsFashionProducts.com provides an extensive range of UV gel colors, UV gels for nails, UV gel polishes, Nail equipment, nail accessories and much more! Gel nail kits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into stamping nail art with gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the color combination! I love gradient stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamping lately has been amazing!! Gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.