Friday, March 16, 2012

Zoya Areej & Soho Punch

I've had this used bottle of Zoya Soho Punch for ages now and it never dawned on me until recently that I should layer it over something instead of wearing it alone. I got Zoya Areej for xmas and figured that they would be a great match together! I was really surprised at how sparkly and pretty Soho Punch looked layered over Areej. I wasn't expecting so much depth from it. 


I used two coats of Areej and then layered one coat of Soho Punch over it. Areej is a cool-toned muted berry pink shade that is bold without being bright and obnoxious. You could easily wear this to work as a "safe" color or jazz it up like I did with some layering. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm loving both polishes! I've been looking at Areej since last summer, maybe I should get her;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, I think a bottle of Areej should come live with me. It does remind me of Kieko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Areej is stunning! May need to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layering. Never would have thought of it myself and cannot wait to try it myself! Also looking forward to April 1 and the new Zoya summer collection. The metallics grab me most first off - but really need to see the spoons to know for sure what of the other set I want that I don't have dupes for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.