Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

Hey everyone! I was really excited to try these nail stickers out that I received in my Love VoxBox from Influenster. I've never used any kind of nail polish strips or stickers before, so I was anxious to see how they would work. 

I really, really liked the design, called Cocktail, of the ones I received. They were clear and pink zebra print with rhinestones in the clear sections. They are totally flashy and unique and I would be willing to bet that they'd catch just about anyone's eye! They stuck really well, but I didn't leave them on for very long because I'm a serial nail picker and they just peel right off! Which is actually awesome because you don't have to worry about having acetone or anything to take them off, but sucks when you can't leave things on your nails alone!



I didn't have any problems applying these until it came to filing off the extra at the tips of my nails. Some of the rhinestones ended up being right at the tip of my nail and I ended up trying to file some of the off (you can see the result of this on my pointer finger). They were also kind of difficult to file off, so next time I would probably try to cut them with nail clippers and then file them down. Overall, I would definitely buy this again, though I probably would get ones without rhinestones!


From Kiss:

Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!

*This product was provided free of charge from Influenster via the Love VoxBox for an honest review.*

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I've never used nail stickers before but may have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used stickers before and they didn't last at all on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these - never seen anything quite like these. You HAVE to teach yourself to not pick! You do pretty nails all the time and if left along - you would get good wear out of a lot of them I bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder how long they REALLY last on a non picker???

      Delete
    2. If you love these try jamberrynails.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.