Monday, March 19, 2012

ManGlaze ILF & Nubar Polka Dots

This is the third ManGlaze polish that I have tried so far and it was just as perfect as the first two. I'm seriously so impressed with these; they have great wear time and they look gorgeous! ILF is a shimmery sea green matte (which is also gorgeous glossy!); I used two coats for this mani. 


And then I got the Nubar Polka Dots set in the mail and had to try them right away! I did two coats of Black Polka Dots first and then two coats of White Polka Dots. They were a pain in the ass! I had to place just about every one of those larger glitters in order for them to look properly dispersed. I'm still going to hold on to these, but I don't think I'll be using them very often.


17 comments:

  1. I really love this whole look, especially that manglaze, I really want to get some :( so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, both with and without the polka dots! I also found them difficult to work with - especially the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I have both these Nubar and am selling the black but keeping the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks amazing. I want ILF so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so envious whenever I see somebody post a ManGlaze! They don't ship here :( this one is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a glorious shade! Love the topcoats too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I had not thought about using my Nubar polka dots on a matte/suede before seeing this! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your issue with getting the polka dots to stick was the matte? I have had both the polka dots since they came out and have no problems getting them to stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you're right! The mattes do have a silkier surface I think. I'll have to try them on something else and then make my final judgement!

      Delete
  10. oh my god!!! I lovvve it <3 The color is GORGEOUS Really ! But I think I can afford this brand man glaze in Europe :( And your combo (though it wad difficult) is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool combination, the color it self is already magical but with glitters on top is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I miss this post, I love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. replica bags ru replica gucci bags z2t85f5b23 replica bags delhi try this p4w70f5s91 Ysl replica bags replica bags ebay o6s84t6k57 replica bags online pakistan look at this site r6r36s4g04 replica bags turkey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.