Monday, March 5, 2012

Walt Disney World Series: Part 1

Hey everyone! I'm on Spring Break this week (yay!) which is nice but kind of sucks at the same time because last year at this time, I was spending Spring Break in Walt Disney World with my family! To pay homage to that trip and to hopefully make myself a little less sad that I'm not there now, I decided to do a few days of Disney nail art instead.

Today was inspired by the new Sinful Colors Cinderella polish. I wore this mani for 6 (SIX!) days and had only very minor tip-wear and one or two tiny chips. Needless to say, I was incredibly impressed with it, even after I need three coats for opacity.


I had this on for three days before I got the idea to do Cinderella-inspired stamping over it and then use it for my WDW art week. I stamped crowns on my thumb and ring nails and the full-nail shoe design on all the rest using Konad Special White polish. I will definitely be rocking this (for at least a few days) on my next trip to WDW! I loved it so much, but starting getting antsy for a change around the 4th day. 


Here's one last photo of Cinderella by itself... I know this photo is a little flare-y and not totally sharp, but what are your opinions on this angle? I feel like it's a bit more flattering when my nails are at a longer length. 

9 comments:

  1. Inlove with this! Crazy that I did a Cinderella mani yesterday too, wish I had used this color though, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is unbelievably pretty, it's on my wishlist, and I love the stamping you've done over it, totally cute and appropriate !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous color! I love how it looks with the shimmer, I usually don't like shimmer polishes either :U

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooooooo pretty! I love your idea of teaming that gorgeous blue with the shoe image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I am loving this drugstore color! I already have a bottle on its way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color! I need to wear this polish soon! The stamping is very clever! I might have to use that too! =) & I'm looking forward to seeing the Disney series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty color and I absolutely love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - I am blown away you got 6 days out of Sinful...it usually chips on me or peels off by the end of the first day on me! I have looked all over for this shade however - am ready to try the brand just because this shade really captured my mind...cannot forget it. It has such pretty pink shimmer and the blue is just the shade they always make Cinderella's dress in all the graphics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.