Monday, September 26, 2011

Snakeskin Mani

I've been seeing a lot of these snakeskin manis online and since I was feeling adventurous this past weekend, I thought I'd give it a shot. It was much easier than I expected and it turned out so awesome! Seriously, I can't stop looking at my hands.

First, I painted my nails with two coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray. After that dried completely, I painted some blobs of Revlon Stormy and OPI Skull and Glossbones and mixed them around a little bit. When I was satisfied with that, I stamped the snakeskin image from my Bundle Monster plates with OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and called it a day. What do you think? Have you tried this? Are you going to?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The mottled background really adds to the effect. Despite being a nail addict for the last 4 years, I STILL haven't gotten any nail stamping supplies. I guess I'm nervous about learning to use them, but I should get over that! Then I could do really cool manicures like this one... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lincoln Park after Dark! I have that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks awesome! And Lincoln Park after Dark looks great for stamping here!
    I've never tried this kind of mani but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snakeskin mani! I tried it but it just looked like roadkill on my nails....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this but I have never attempted stamping...maybe I should

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.