Monday, September 5, 2011

Julep Anne

So remember how I mentioned in my last post that I had four more Julep polishes coming my way? Well, they arrived safely inside that adorable little gift box there to the left (which was inside of a shipping box obviously). I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for packaging and man did Julep win me over. I would be beyond excited if someone handed one of these to me as a gift!

Down there on the right is the inside of the box... The four polishes I ordered are, from left to right: Amanda (a light, creamsicle-esque orange),
Gwyneth (a sheer blush pink), Jennifer (a sheer, very pale pink), and Anne (a vivid lilac-ish purple).

Below is the gorgeous Anne. I know the photo is too dark, but this is literally the closest I could get to accurate color (and the bottle color is actually more accurate). Really, really awesome, stand-out polish and probably the brightest purple I've ever seen. However, Anne's downfall is her formula, which is terribly thick and goopy. I used two coats and they covered extremely well, but it definitely could have used some polish thinner.

5 comments:

  1. My first box should be here tomorrow... I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Anne on your nails! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that polish you swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :) I haven't had a problem with my Julep polishes being too thick yet, it's too bad that you've run into this problem :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing a little thinner can't solve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.