Friday, September 30, 2011

OPI Espresso Your Style

This is one of the shades that I posted bottle pictures of a while back and never got around to actually wearing. I'm so glad I finally did. This is two coats of Espresso Your Style, a warm chocolate brown shimmer from OPI. This color is sooooo pretty and shimmery in the sunlight (which, unfortunately, disappeared when I went to take pictures)! 


The leaves are just starting to change here, so in honor of that, I stamped a leaf/lotus image onto my thumb and ring finger nails with Orly Luxe. I hope you are all enjoying the fall-themed overload that is happening on all the blogs right now; I certainly am!


P.S. I finally bit the bullet and joined Twitter! Will you follow me? You can find me HERE

15 comments:

  1. this color is super pretty! And we do see the shimmer a lot on your pictures ;D
    and your nails look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOo, This color is so pretty. And you have such nice nails to top it off. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this color and seeing it here-am so happy I did! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already following on twitter! :-) Beautiful manicure, I adore the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this one recently, and can't wait to wear it! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color, it looks great on you. Love the accent nail:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a pretty color. <3

    p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shimmer is killing me!!! (in a god way) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.