Friday, September 23, 2011

Orly Rococo A-Go-Go

First of all, dumbest name ever. Seriously. It's a good thing that I don't judge a polish by its name! Rococo A-Go-Go has gorgeeeeeeeous deep purple glitter in a blackened base and is, apparently, a dupe for Zoya Jem. Regardless, it's super pretty and applied like a dream. Two easy coats were all I needed for the photos below.


This last photo shows a little bit of the different colored flashes that happen within Rococo A-Go-Go. When I was outside, I found that it looked mostly like the first photo, but indoors, the glitter seems to take on a more red-ish pink tone. Do you see all that multichrome goodness in the very, very bottom right corner? It would have been so awesome if that translated from the bottle to the nail...


5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I want a job naming polishes-I think that'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I haven't picked this one up, it would probably be a better choice then the two I got from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing on your... I have Zoya Jem.. but for some reason to me it looks a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i agree with the silly name. but i absolutely lov this color, even though im not much of a darker polish kind of gal. i really like your nail shape by the way! i wish i knew or had the patience to learn to file mines like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.