Friday, September 9, 2011

Julep Amanda

Darlings, here is Julep Amanda! Amanda is a lovely, summery apricot creme. Unfortunately, this polish suffered the same issue with thickness that Anne did and would definitely benefit from some thinner. You can tell in this photo that it applied kind of uneven, but it wasn't really noticeable in person. I used three coats. 


P.S.
As you've probably noticed, I've been doing a lot of Julep posts lately (hope no one minds!) and the reasoning behind it is that I've noticed there's not very many swatches available for their polishes. I'm trying to get as many of mine out there as I can to help people who are looking for these colors.

8 comments:

  1. lovely!! I agree, their cremes need a little bit of thinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous! It reminds me of China Glaze Peachy-Keen which is one of my favourites! love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color but for some reason, I think it would be atrocious on my skin color :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @starification, the website called it a "neutral coral" and the photo there was significantly lighter than the actual color. When I saw it, I was worried too, but it's not too bad. Just not really a fall/winter color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color. It is a shame that it was so thick and applied unevenly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this post! There really aren't a lot of swatches for Julep colours online!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.