Friday, May 9, 2014

Zoya Tickled Collection Swatches/Review

Happy Friday all! Anyone have any fun plans for Mother's Day weekend? I'm going camping with my family and I can't wait! Just hoping it doesn't rain... but today I have something to brighten your day! The Tickled collection from Zoya consists of six bright, dreamy cremes that you won't be able to resist!

Kitridge is a bright bubblegum pink creme. Formula was a little thick, but two coats got the job done. I don't typically like shades like this against my skintone, but I know there are a lot of you out there who will absolutely love this one!


Wendy is my favorite of the collection; it's a juicy melon shade that will be taking up permanent residence on my toes for the next month or so! This is two easy coats.


Rooney is a medium magenta that seems like it could be Zoya Reagan's brighter sister. This is two coats.


Rocha is a knockout red-orange creme! If you want to get noticed on the beach this summer, slap this shade on your nails! Two coats, great formula.


Tilda is a very unique shade of green and while it doesn't look the best with my skintone, I can't help but like it! I'm wearing two coats.


Ling is an incredibly vivid royal blue. Perfect in two coats.


This collection is incredible, I just love a good creme-based collection! All of these polishes are worth checking out, but my top picks are Wendy and Ling. These polishes can be purchased at www.zoya.com and retail for $9 each.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful cremes in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy looks amazing! That one is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice collection :-) Rocha looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have so many pinks but i still want these? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection. Love Wendy and Ling too, gorgeous shades :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy and Rooney are lovely! Beautiful collection and swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola! soy nueva seguidora (quedateenminube)
    Preciosas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your swatches really show off these colors magnificently. I never thought I'd love a cream finish polish till I ran into your stuff.

    You must be a busy lady lately. When your life calms down a bit, do us some fantastic nail art with these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first one is such a pretty pink!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Yuhi aankhon se ansu bahte nahi,
    Kisi aur ko hum apna kahte nahi,
    Ek tum hi ho jo ruk se gaye ho zindagi mein,
    Varna rukne ke liye hum kisi ko kahte nahi…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.