Friday, May 2, 2014

China Glaze Sea Goddess Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning and happy Friday everyone! Today I have some awesome spring textures from China Glaze. These six polishes are part of the Sea Goddess collection and are such a unique group of colors!

Tail Me Something is a beautiful lilac with darker purple textured pieces. The formula was good on this one and I used two coats.


Sand Dolla Make You Holla is a pretty shade with an idiotic name. The pinkish white base is filled with pink and blue glitter. The formula here was also good; two coats were needed for opacity.


Shell We Dance is a gorgeous hot pink texture. I used two coats here as well.


Seahorsin' Around is a fabulous teal blue texture, seriously, this photo does not do it justice! It's like mermaid scales! The formula here is great and what you're looking at is one coat.


Teal the Tides Turn is a temperamental mint green shade. This one gave me the most trouble of the bunch; I used two coats but it dragged quite a bit and didn't cover as nicely as the others.


Wish on a Starfish is a baby pink shade with beautiful golden shimmer throughout. I didn't notice the gold shimmer at first in the bottle and was pleasantly surprised when I went to photograph this swatch. No formula issues here; this is two coats.


These are definitely a great, fresh take on textures and I'm excited to work them into some nail art for the summer! I'm curious to know what you guys think about textures though... are you over them? Are you impatiently waiting for more to be released? These shades are available now and can be purchased anywhere that China Glaze polish is sold!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

11 comments:

  1. I'm still very much into textured polish, although I don't actually wear then that often. Tail Me Something is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about Sand Dolla Make You Holla <3 love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these!! Your swatches are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous swatches! I really need to get my hands on Shell We Dance. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collection. Such good quality and pretty textued polishes :-) Great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish on a starfish is my fav !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still like textured polishes. They're my "go to" for a mani when I'm short on time - I don't use a base coat or a top coat with them, so they're super quick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still obsessed with textured shades, I've not seen these yet where I am, but I will certainly be looking out for them now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all the shades in this collection, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Gehri Bate Samjhne K Liye Gehra Hona Zarruri Hai
    Aur Gehra Wahi Ho Sakta Hai Jisne Gehri Chote Khayi Ho

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.