Wednesday, May 7, 2014

OPI Brazil Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! Today I finally have my OPI Brazil swatches to share with you! This collection is super bright and fun... perfect for summer! There's also a nice mix of light and neutral shades that compliment the brights very well. Let's get to it!

Toucan Do It If You Try is a juicy orangey-coral. The formula was a little thick and I found that my second coat dragged a bit if I wasn't careful. You're looking at two coats.


Live.Love.Carnival. is my absolute favorite in this collection and suprise! It's coral! It's darker and pinker than Toucan Do It If You Try and it's just totally perfect. The formula again is a little thick, but I was able to apply two coats fairly easily.


Kiss Me I'm Brazilian is a bright bubble gum pink. You want Barbie pink? Here it is. This is two coats.


Where Did Suzi's Man-go? is the most gorgeous cantaloupe-colored shade that I've ever seen in polish! The formula was good too and I used two coats.


I Just Can't Cope-acabana is a vivid yellow that has a good formula! It isn't sheer at all at two coats and applied pretty well too.


I Sao Paolo Over There is a faded eggplant shade. I love these dirty neutrals! This is two coats and it had a perfect formula.


Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a light pink-putty shade. This will be a great neutral choice for summer! Great formula, two coats.


Red Hot Rio is a red jelly polish. I guess it wouldn't be an OPI collection without at least one red, but I'm glad that there's only one. This isn't anything exciting. Two coats.


Taupe-less Beach is a light taupe that leans a little to the purple side. This is two coats.


Next Stop... The Bikini Zone is a shimmery purple duochrome with gold and bronze shimmers. This is the one polish that sticks out in this collection as not belonging. All the other shades are bright and cremes and this one seems like it would fit better in a fall or winter collection. It's a little sheer and needed three coats for what you see here.


OPI Scores a Goal! also seems like it could fit in a fall collection, but I just love it! It's a deep raisin creme that was perfectly opaque in two coats.


Amazon... Amazoff is a deep teal green that was a teensy bit sheer, I did two coats here but I'm seeing a little bit of nail line at the tips when I look closely so three probably would have been better.


Overall, I think this collection really hit the mark! Most of these shades are fabulous for summer and I'm excited that there was a good yellow in here. I generally dislike wearing yellow, but it's great to have a good one for nail art! And can we talk about how amazing the names are? Seriously, I was cracking up as I swatched them! Bravo to whoever named this batch!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

14 comments:

  1. Your swatches are always so perfect :) I'm in love with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree great photos :-) I really like the first 5 and Next Stop..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches are gorgeous! The only one I have is Kiss Me I'm Brazilian but now I really want a lot of these, especially the coral shades and the yellow. I think I'm going to go back and get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your local Sallys Beauty Supply, mine has them buy one get one right now!!!!

      Delete
  4. Everytime I see these I want another one - your lovely swatches have added another to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of the better OPI collections I've seen in recent months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! I only own two so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous swatches! The colors look so vibrant and beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a few colours i love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful swatches, so many great shades here. Really like Toucan Do It If You Try and Taupe-less Beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, thank you! Beautiful nails and pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! I love OPI nail polishes and so happy with their new Brazil collection! Bought 4 polishes already ) Can't wait to wear them. Ladies, if you can't find this collection yet, or looking for some discontinued polishes you like, click here: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/opi-brazil-collection.html They have the entire Brazil collection available and many more hard-to-find OPI products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuhi aankhon se ansu bahte nahi,
    Kisi aur ko hum apna kahte nahi,
    Ek tum hi ho jo ruk se gaye ho zindagi mein,
    Varna rukne ke liye hum kisi ko kahte nahi… satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.