Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pretty and Polished The Algebraic Addition Collection: Part One Swatches/Review

Hey guys! I have part of the second Adventure Time collection from Pretty and Polished to share with you today. These four shades are inspired by locations from the show Adventure Time.

Candy Reign is a light, baby pink jelly with a mixture of glitter suspended in it. This is three coats. This polish is meant to represent the Candy Kingdom.


Unfortunately, there are a lot of awesome glitters in this that I was unable to get out of the bottle. They stuck to the bottom side of the bottle and even leaving it sit upside down didn't seem to really help.


Whatevers 2009 is a frosty purple with multiple sizes of purple, green, and blue glitter; inspired by Lumpy Space. This is three coats.


House of Heroes is a mix of brown, green, and white glitter in a clear base. This one represents Treefort and this is two coats over Zoya Jacqueline. I had the same issue here getting glitter out of the bottle as I did with Candy Reign.


Watch It In CD is my favorite of the group, a lovely mix of pink and purple glitter and shimmer in a clear base. This is two coats over China Glaze Tart-y for the Party. This one represents Crystal Dimension.


These shades are available in Pretty and Polished's shop and Etsy store. Keep updated with P&P on Facebook. I'll have swatches of the other half of this collection up hopefully on Friday! Stay tuned!

The products in this post were provided by Pretty and Polished for my honest review.

9 comments:

  1. That pink is so pretty - I wish the glitters came out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer about the glitters but they are are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have Candy Reign and Watch it in C-D switched.

    Boo about the glitter, though. I wonder if that is just a funky batch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Reign is really pretty. That's too bad about the glitters though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look nice! Too bad that some of the glitters were hard to get out. I love the Watch It In CD one too! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super bellos!!
    me encantaron...

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amei todos, mas o House of Heroes é maravilhoso! Já quero!!!!

    Beijoooooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Montague ended up fifty-two yoa while Mich did start to offered it's sight towards sales opportunities involving sugar and carbohydrates. He'd currently attained accomplishment in lots of areas which includes bank, farming, lumber milling, selling as well as providing. construction san francisco ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.