Monday, February 25, 2013

Disney Princess Nail Art Series: Rapunzel

I have more Disney Princess nail art today! Yay!! :) Today's princess is Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. I'm not picking these princesses in any particular order, I'm just going with which ones inspire me at the time and Tangled has become one of my favorite movies as of late!


I started out with three coats of China Glaze Lemon Fizz on my pinky, middle, and index nails. I stamped those with Zoya Ziv to represent Rapunzel's hair. On my thumb, I painted Zoya Mira and then stamped a swirly design with Zoya Suri and painted the sun symbol with acrylic paint.


On my ring nail, I decided to recreate the front of Rapunzel's dress, starting with Essie Nice is Nice as the light purple. I stamped over that with Zoya Julie for the subtle flower pattern of her dress, then painted China Glaze Tart-y for the Party for the middle part. Once that was all dry, I very carefully dotted some eyelets and painted the ribbon of the corset with Zoya Kennedy.


Have you seen Tangled? Did I nail it? No pun intended! :P

17 comments:

  1. EEE! I adore Tangled (there was a time when I watched it DAILY) and, yes, you nailed it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love Tangled movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nails are very prety and colored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I loved Tangled and you matched it very well! I like the blond hair nails - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and very beautiful! I think you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS PERFECT!!!! I love Tangled and these nails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Tangled!! The mani is cute. I have the biggest crush on Flynn Rider lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nailed it totally! Tangled is one of my favourite disney movies! You made me realise that lemon fizz can actually look nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Tangled is probs my favourite Disney Princess Movie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love this bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, her hair, her dress... It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Very creative and you definitely nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great manicure, I love it! Thanks for sharing :-)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a peek at these guys dolabuy replica the original source click this over here now important source you can try here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.