Monday, February 18, 2013

Disney Princess Nail Art Series: Ariel

Hey guys! I am so super excited to finally share this with you! I decided last week that I'm going to start doing a nail art series based off of Disney princesses. :D I hope at least some of you are as excited as I am about this. It's been a while since I've done any serious nail art and I really miss it. Disney always seems to jump start my creativity, so I figured I'd roll with it! The first princess to inspire me was Ariel, so that's where I decided to start.


For the mermaid tail nails, I used Zoya Wednesday for my base and stamped over it using Zoya Zuza. The skin tone is Essie Sand Tropez and I used acrylic pants for Ariel's shell bra top. I used Milani Rapid Cherry for her hair on my thumb and acrylic paint again for her starfish hairpiece.


So what do you guys think? I'm really excited about this series and I hope you all will enjoy it too!


29 comments:

  1. It's fantastic :D I loved Aried when I was a kid, and this nailart is totally like her ^^ Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Ariel is my all-time favorite. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuza is such a pretty color, especially over Wednesday. Very cute manicure, I love her tail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks so great!!! Im so happy to know that Zuza stamps. I dont know why I didnt think to try it before....totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about this! Such a great idea! I can't wait to see the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! I can't handle how cute the thumb is! So excited to see the rest of the princesses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable!!!! :D The colors perfectly match~ I'm looking forward to the rest of your Disney Princess manis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Looking forward to the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and amazing! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Love the idea for nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new theme!!! Great mani, can't wait to see the rest of the princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These mermaidnails are so original! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, it's amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun! I'm excited to see what else you've got planned.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love ariel. <3 I would have liked to see a face on her though >_<

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! And who DOESN'T get excited about Disney?! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with this!! Can't wait to see more Disney nails!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am freaking out right now. Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess - this is an awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How creative! I love it, might give this a go!

    Thanks for a great post!
    Sakura x

    http://sweetdaysofgirlie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super duper cute! The Little Mermaid is probably my twop 3 favorite Disney movies of all time. I can't wait to see what others your come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can I be you when I grow up?
    A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww...this is so cute! Love the colors used and the different designs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.