Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ellie 50 Shades of Lime Top & My New Obsession Leggings Review/Photos

Good morning everyone! I have a review of some really awesome work out gear for you guys today. Ellie is a fabulous brand that offers great quality (and cute!) clothes for running, yoga, and any other activity you might be interested in.


As an Ellie Ambassador, I received two of their pieces to test out and review. I chose the 50 Shades of Lime long sleeve top and charcoal gray My New Obsession leggings.


The 50 Shades of Lime top is made from moisture wicking fabric, so it keeps you dry while exercising. I've worn it running during some of the cooler mornings we've been having and it's great for keeping me warm in the beginning of my runs and cooler towards the end.


My only complaint about the top is that it rides up while I'm running. I've worn it with a few different bottoms and it stays better with some and rides up more with others. Just depends on what you're wearing it with, I guess. However, THUMB HOLES. I don't think that needs any more explaining. Simply awesome.


I literally do not have one single bad thing to say about the My New Obsession leggings. They are, quite literally, my new obsession.


They fit perfectly and are so soft and comfortable. I've even worn them out with boots and a long top because they're so awesome. I never have to adjust them when I run and they keep me warm without making me overheat.


The one downfall: pantylines. But that's pretty much unavoidable (unless you go commando, in which case, power to you!) and doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, I know it may bother some of you so it's worth mentioning.


Are you ready for a treat? If you use this link to order from Ellie, you'll get 20% off of your order! And in addition to ordering regularly off of their website, Ellie also offers a subscription service called the Fit Fashionista Club. The FFC costs $49.95/month and each month you get to pick any two pieces from their website for them to send you! If you've ever gone shopping for high quality work out gear, you know what a deal that is! You can use the link at the beginning of this paragraph to sign up for the FFC as well.


Be sure to follow Ellie on Twitter and Facebook and let me know if you order anything and how you like it! xo!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. Such cute gear. I promised myself that as I get back into working out I would reward myself with some nice workout gear...I will have to keep Ellie in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've actually never worn anything under my running tights...I've never really thought about it. I guess because I don't like to run in cotton and most underwear are cotton, I don't wear them. And most running shorts have it built in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the thumb holes and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good on you! Running gear is so expensive, especially if you want to look cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about this brand's subscription service before and looked into it, but found not so good things. Apparently a lot of customers were complaining that the service was really inconsistent and misleading...but I'm not sure. Always good to research things first. Those workout tights make your legs look amazing though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.