Monday, January 7, 2013

Nerd Lacquer Shiny Swatch/Review

Happy Monday everyone! I've got a swatch of Nerd Lacquer Shiny for you today that's been hiding out in my draft folder for quite a while. I'm obsessed with the show Firefly and I was lucky enough to do a swap for this color. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get the other two Firefly-themed polishes when Nerd Lacquer returns.


This is two coats of Shiny with top coat. It is the perfect shade of blue and packed with silver glitter and shimmer. Shiny indeed!

15 comments:

  1. Super pretty! And congrats to 2500 readers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. any word on when Amanda is returning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually spoken to her in my life, so I have no idea. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. I loved this color! I only wore it once though, and then I sold it - but now, I miss it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty polish! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I liked you for more than just your reviews. XD I'm watching Firefly right now. MMMMMMMM Nathan and nail polish what could be better? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this color as well as the other two from the trio. Such a gorgeous color! And this is one of my favorite shows and movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This nail color is so pretty. I find it so elegant and classy which is perfect for any occasion. I wanna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! I love baby blue polishes. Nerd Lacquer managed to come up with some very unique polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.