Friday, April 6, 2012

China Glaze Riveting

I had a request to review China Glaze Riveting from the Hunger Games collection, so here it is! I also finally got around to swatching the rest of the Hunger Games polishes that I bought, so I'll be posting those soon! 

I knew when I did my Girl On Fire mani that Riveting was an awesome polish, but I seriously cannot believe I waited so long to wear it on it's own! Riveting is a gorgeous sunset orange shade that is absolutely packed with gold shimmer. I did three quick and easy coats here just to make sure that my nail line wasn't visible. You're going to want to do your eyeballs a favor and click to enlarge these photos! ;)


I also wanted to mention this: if you are interested in the earrings I am giving away for my 1,000 follower giveaway, I can make you a custom pair with any of the polishes in my stash list (located under the Polish List tab above). Just shoot me an e-mail at thenailnetwork@hotmail.com and let me know what color(s) you'd like and I will set up a reserved Etsy listing for you!!

18 comments:

  1. Melissa H from So. FLa.April 6, 2012 at 7:30 AM

    I bought this color a few weeks ago and love it. It's bright and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks amazing! such a bright rich colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Reminds me of ORLY Emberstone

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i saw it in the bottle, I wasn't expected to see that NOW !! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep bypassing on this and every time I see a swatch I need it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swatch is absolutely beautiful! It shows how fantastic this polish is to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous polish - it's one that I want from this collection. I think I may try to pick it up during Sally's sale this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How does this colour compare to china glazes Sweet Revenge? Do you have that for a comparision? they look similar in pics, just a bit more bronzey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brie, unfortunately I don't have that color to be able to compare them for you, sorry! :(

      Delete
  9. Thanks for a great swatch, please do fast track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the rest of the Hunger Games collection that I purchased scheduled to post throughout next week :) Fast Track is on Monday I believe.

      Delete
  10. I am beyond nuts over this shade and will be for yrs to come...I better pick up about 3 bottles at least now in case CG really blows it and does not add this to their classic wall collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color- I'm wearing it right now. It's definitely my favorite orange ever. I decided to get silly and try some nail art over it, I have stripes on one hand and leopard spots on the other, and it's so much fun to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, this is beautiful! I am definitely putting this polish to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Riveting is definitely my favorite of the Hunger Game colors. It's such a happy color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.