Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 5: Festive French

Like that alliteration? ;) Welcome to Day 5 of my holiday mani celebration! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves so far and not getting too stressed out over the impending holidays!

Today I did a french manicure with some festive holiday colors :) I started out with two coats of my favorite french base, Confetti Pink Paradise. I used hole reinforcers to paint China Glaze Jolly Holly for the tips, but here's where my plan changed: I originally wanted to stamp holly leaves with a light green foil, but it just didn't show up well enough over the light pink base. Instead, I grabbed my silver striper for some tinsel-y accents. I dotted Dr.'s Remedy REVIVE Ruby Red under the silver lines and called it a day. This is one of my favorite manis so far, what do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's gorgeous! I'm going to have to copy that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Might have to try it. I'm all for subtle Christmas mani's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so pretty! I don't even like french manicures on me, but I would wear this. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! My last post was freakin festive funky French. Very similar titles! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and pretty!! I really like it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I stated before, I just love all your designs! This is so perfect, girly and fun all wrapped into one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh la la super clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. I did it on my nails and it looks so cute. I didn't think I was going to be able to freehand the french tip but it was easier than using the guides for me. This is a great design. I am sure to get a lot of compliments and I will tell them it was your idea I am only a copycat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.