Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello Autumn! (OPI Romeo & Joliet)

Let me just get this out in the open: I LOVE autumn. I love how it gets colder out and I get to break out my jeans and sweatshirts, I love apple cider, pumpkin pie, Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles, and of course, the gorgeous foliage. And what better way to celebrate the beginning of my favorite season than with fall-themed nail art? This is OPI Romeo & Joliet stamped with OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story and Orly Luxe leaves. 

Here is a swatch of Romeo & Joliet pre-stamping. It's a really gorgeous deep red shimmer from OPI's Route 66 collection. I used two effortless coats for what you see here; the brush in this bottle was so perfect.

14 comments:

  1. wow great mani... I love autumn as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect perfect fall mani....how do you get your nails so shiny?? They are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren, two words: Seche Vite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the original not 3 free Romeo and Joliet and it is darker than this but I like yours better! I also love fall, the colors, the smells, pumpkins etc- I have to say though those leaves look like pot leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is my favorite season as well! :D Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea- I have Seche Vite and use it all the time, but it never looks like that on me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh, this is so perfect! the hubs is gonna kill me but I'm so getting this one. Any chance you can do a nail routine? I'm thinking of going au natural...without acrylic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is hands down one of my favorite OPI polish colors. I have the BL in this one too but the color is still gorgeous and just perfect for fall! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready for fall, not the weather, but all the gorgeous manis! I love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, looks like cannabis leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.