Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Orly Kiss the Bride

This was kind of a disappointment. I know pastels are generally streaky and need three or more coats to be opaque and streak-free, but I was expecting more from Orly. The color is beautiful, but I did three coats here and I still think I could have used another on some nails.


Kiss the Bride is a very, very light pink creme. The formula was okay, although a little on the thick side. I really do think this color is gorgeous and as the name suggests, it would be perfect for a wedding, but I just wish it wasn't such a hassle to apply. Anyway, I stamped an antique-looking image from the new Bundle Monster plates and added black rhinestones to make some accent nails. I'm liking this a lot :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, even if the color was a bit of a disappointment, it's gorgeous. Your stamping choice makes it even more elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This black lace on light pink looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been debating to get this so looking thru images on google It directed me to you! hahaha I should have known.
    Even if it's difficult to apply I love this color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I just wanted to let you know that this person is using your picture to sell products on facebook. I don't know if they had your permission but they did steal my pictures without asking so I would assume that have done that for others. This is not spam. Please check it out for yourself and do as you see fit. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=577515438930263&set=pb.158378177510660.-2207520000.1358153285&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good looking out...whoever that was the pic is gone.

      Delete
  5. Any idea which BM plate that is from?? It is sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.